This guitar started it all. Our goal was to create an instrument grounded in tradition, but with plenty of room for our own innovative design. Visually elegant, the Custom Single has a hand-carved, book matched top of highly figured maple, a solid mahogany body and a bolt-on maple neck.
Seymour Duncan coil-tapped pickups (or optional Lindy Fralins) round out the package, enabling exhilarating tones from aggressive crunch to sweet and clear.
- Maple neck with two way adjustable truss rod; 25 1/2 inch scale ; 1 3/4 inch nut
- Maple, rosewood or pao ferro fingerboard with genuine bone nut; 12 inch radius
- Ebony veneer applied to front and rosewood to the back of headstock to improve strength of headstock
- Gotoh tuners - Choice of chrome, black, nickel
- One piece TonePros wraparound bridge; choice of chrome, black, gold
- UV-cured polyester finish available in translucent or solid colors
- TKL hardshell case
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Optional Graphtech piezo pickup for acoustic tones
- Available left handed at no extra charge
- Starting at $2,095 USD